Sunday, November 8, 2009

Make-up

Saturdays are not very impressive at our house. I usually get a good run in during the morning and then we lounge around for the rest of the day. I usually take a shower after my run, but that is about as "cleaned up" as I get. We work in the house, run errands, play, etc. Yesterday John was studying for a test so the boys and I were playing downstairs while he studied. Eli brought a small black treasure box over to me. He said "Here mom this is for you." I said oh thanks for the present sweetie (because he often covers his toys in blankies and calls them presents). He said, "This isn't a present mom, this is your make-up, you need to put some on. You aren't looking very pretty today." OK - hint, hint. I pretend put the make-up on. Apparently I used only two of the options available in the treasure chest and closed it back up. Watching me intently Eli said, "Mom, you aren't done - you need to put it all on."
Ouch.

No comments: