Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Illness

Eli & Isaac are starting to get into the spirit of Christmas - the true spirit of Christmas. Eli received a coloring book from his Cubbies teachers about the Christmas story and baby Jesus. He could recite much of the Christmas story. It was sweet.
I wanted to share a picture from this color book. I jokingly asked if Mary, Joseph and Jesus were green because this was an alien version of the Bible story. I was quickly corrected that Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus were green because they were "sick" and had acquired some sort of "bacteria". I guess even the King of Kings is susceptible to the swine flu.


Maybe I should hold off on the sanitizer a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just don't know where your boys come up with these things! So funny!!