Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Say What?

So we have been a little busy the past couple of weeks. Took some time off went to G-burg. Then this week we discovered a wall-o-mold in our dining room. Super. But it is now time to capture a bit of the preciousness that is our boys. Below is a collection of our favorite kid sayings:

Eli
Hey mom - come over here and play with the snakes.
Where's me going?
Whatcha you got going on?
Don't worry mom it isn't poo poo it is chocolate
I peeped in my bed
Cut my finger tails
I think I'm in time out - I ready to be nice now (5 seconds later)

Isaac
Unke Jo (Uncle Joe)
Poo Poo - Dirty - Diaper - Change - Fresh - Shew Stinky (this is his hint for a diaper change)
Momma Yeah, Momma Yeah, Momma Yeah (for some reason adding the yeah shows distress emphasis)
Paci yeah, paci yeah, paci yeah
Boo Boo - Kiss it
Pingles (Bugels)
Tick (Cheese Stick) - usually involves stomping, dancing, and spinning

Don't you just want to eat them up?

No comments: