Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Big Night

I guess it is official, my brother is growing up. I wouldn't call him an adult because he bought an airbrushed baseball cap on vacation this year, but he is making progress. Last night Kevin popped the question to his girlfriend Andrea. I have always felt that this was such a personal, intimate thing, but being involved sure was fun. We captured the proposal below.



The funny thing is about a week ago Kevin asked Andrea what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said a nice dinner and hanging out with friends. Then she actually called all her friends to tell them that to set aside Friday night, that Kevin was going to call them, but that he probably wouldn't until Thursday. Four weeks of great planning and about 50 guests the party (some from quite a distance) was just perfect. She was surprised - it was just great.

Congrats and Welcome to the family! I hope you know what you are getting into.





No comments: