- The breakfast of choice is: "shiny raisin bran" (translation - Raisin Bran Crunch)
- The boys favorite past time - playing with dried beans and plastic containers
- Eli and Isaac both think they can blow the lights off (like a candle) on the Christmas tree.
- Eli identified one of our family members (who shall remain nameless) as "kind of a bore."
- Isaac has started saying, "wa ka do do" which means "Whatcha going to do?"
- We have to tell Isaac to tickle his eyes, nose, neck, cheeks, etc to keep him from playing with his poop when we change his diaper.
- Eli "can't take a shower because it turns him into a wild man"
- Eli is getting smarter and intuitive - I think he will be outsmarting us soon :)
never a dull moment.