Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lunch

Making lunch for the boys for school is a difficult task. I'm not sure why. I think because they usually eat hot food so making a cold sandwich seems unappetizing. On Tuesday I got a bit too creative. I used some pita bread I made and filled it with pepperoni and provolone cheese. In the afternoon when I asked Eli about his lunch he said. "I don't know what I had - it was a crazy sandwich and some raisins." Wonder who told him that?


Eli's newest thing is to sneak out of his room during nap time and scare the crap out of me. Today I was on the phone with my parents in the office downstairs, I walked out of the office, turned the light off and he came up behind me (out of the office that I was just in) and said "Hey Mommy." I am not sure how long he was in the office unnoticed. He almost got punched. I screamed, I think my parents thought something bad had happened. Eli thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He must be paying you back for all those things you did to me in high school!!! Gotta love pay backs! Thanks Eli!!!