Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Out of Town

I am in Connecticut this week for work. I am off doing my second job as a consultant for our grant organization HRSA, reviewing another site receiving grant funds. It has been a learning experience. The best news is I got to have a piece of peanut butter pie tonight. I sure miss peanut butter! It was outstanding. That isn't the only good news, I just love food. The site visit is going very well.

When my dad and the boys dropped me off at the airport on Monday Eli was extremely disappointed that there were no ships at the airport. Still can't figure out where that came from. My parents said that when John got home from work yesterday Isaac said "Hey dad" and was sitting there and suddenly jumped up and said "What a minute, where's mommy?" At least I was missed for a few seconds. I am sure the boys are loving all of the attention from Grandma, Nana, Pops, Daddy, and Uncle Joe.

1 comment:

jen said...

i was away from the girls last night and tina (sister-in-law) brought me reese's cups! they were delicious!

enjoy yourself!!