Friday, April 3, 2009

The Flu

We took Isaac to the doctor on Wednesday related to his hives outbreak, therefore Eli now has the flu, and so does Isaac. Why oh why do they put toys in the waiting room of a doctor's office. Eli has been delusional due to his fever and lack of sleep and has been saying all kinds of funny things. I "slept" on the floor in his room because he threw up twice before mid-night last night and I was afraid he would aspirate. So I heard 6 hours of random thoughts my favorites:

"Who's laughing in here"

Leaning over the bed and handing me his stuffed turtle, Eli said, "Mom, this warm juice is disgusting"

"Mom, why are you crying"

I took Eli to the doctor this afternoon for the official diagnosis. The doctor came in and said "Well Eli, I just talked to the Easter Bunny and he said you have been a good boy this year." Eli said, "Really, that's surprising."

No comments: